2/21/09



Well my goodness it has been awhile. I'm not even going to make any excuses cause there aren't any. Well here are some of the pictures I've taken over the past couple of weeks. First off I lightened my hair which was a bit daring considering that I went to the beauty college to get it done. Two girls working on me and 4 1/2 hours later ta da! Hightlights! Cody loves them so I guess it was worth the 30 bucks. The picture to the right is my beautiful china that I finally took out of their boxes. Man I wish I had a chine cabinat! For some reason China makes me feel like a grown up. Silly I know.



Some other pictures are from Valientines day. I'm not sure why I didn't use my china for that dinner but I thought the red plates were more festive. I woke up to a mini scavenger hunt that my husband did for me. All throughout our dating Cody has at different times written to me saying reasons that he loves me. For instance #234 how cold your little nose gets, always. Little things like that. So he hid them all over the house and I had to run around finding them. I think there still might be one I haven't found yet. :) So we had a bbq beef rib dinner and... well no details about the rest. :)














Here are some samples of pottery I've done. I really haven't worked on it due to a new computer game obsession that seems to take up all my time. That's right. World of Warcraft. I'll post a picture of my character later. But what we have thrown if pretty neat. Lots of other people have done some throwing too and I love having it in my home. I can't wait till it's summer so I can sit out in the sun and do it. Right now the kitchen gets pretty dirty when I do it in there. In other news Cody interviewed for an internship yesterday with a financial advising company. They would licence him and everything if he gets the job. 2 more interviews and we'll know. Also if any of you want us to live by you for the summer you can find an internship in your area and we'd probably move there for a couple of months. Oh yeah- and Cody and I are sunday school teachers. Neat huh? We taught last Sunday and it was so much fun to watch my husband teach about the gospel. Brian and Amanda (my brother and sister-in-law) are in our ward and were very helpful to have there. Good support! Well I love all you guys. Hope things are going good.









6 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great post. So much information. I love the highlights. The beauty school girls did a great job. Very ballsy of you. Tell Cody good luck with the job interviews. I do think you guys should move here for the summer though... =)

Kelly said...

Love the hair. It turned out so cute! I don't have the guts to go to a beauty school again. Remember when you and Jenny G. came out to visit me and I had that AWFUL utah hair, UGGG, beauty school blues. You should do an internship in Pittsburgh!! You know you're up for an adventure!

Kaiann said...

Okay first off, I LOVE your hair, it is so pretty!!! And the pottery, how fun, you have so much talent. Second off I really have to laugh because it just blows my mind how romantic my brother is! I love how happy you guys are together, I really couldn't imagine Cody being any happier. You guys are just perfect together. Last, but not least, do you know how much fun we would have if you moved down here, even if it were for a couple of months. I would LOVE that, oh it gets me excited just thinking about it. I do have to say though, please don't move any farther away than you already are. I really want to come visit you guys soon, that would be so fun and I would love to see your house.

andrea said...

I love this post! Your hair is very cute, and your pottery is amazing! Cody did a good job for your Valentines day :) Good boy. Please don't get too into World of Warcraft...my friend is having great trouble with her husband who is totally obsessed with that game. (she is a member of the online forum "world of warcraft widows" No joke! Careful little Annie. I love you!

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

Yay I love the updates, keep them coming. Your pottery looks so awesome, I want to try! I do like the highlights, look I went dark and you went light, when does that ever happen:) Miss you guys so much, love you

Rachelle and sometimes Katelyn said...

Hey Annie, this is Cody's cousin Rachelle, what is Cody interning for? What did he get his degree in? I look out here in AZ. You know you want to live here in the summer time when the weather is so nice and hot at only 115 degrees or more every day :). Winters rock here though. It is at a high of 75 degrees today. Love, it!! FB me and let me know what interning he is needing.