7/12/10

A much belated update





































Well I think I'll just fill this post with a picture collage of everything we've been up to. Firstly, we are buying a house in Denver and it is such a crazy process! I can't wait till it's all over and done! This week is my last week at work and then I'll have two weeks to pack up and get over there. I packed my first box yesterday and it was heartening and disheartening at the same time. Nice to get started but it's going to take soooo much effort. Gage has been doing great and he went to a helmet appointment last week. He was the youngest paitient that day but still measured in as the kid with the biggest head. He's such a lug! I try to carry him everywhere but he is just so heavy and akward to haul around. As you can see we are trying to do solid food and Gage is finally understanding the concept of swallowing. He's getting messier at it but better at it too. Suddenly he's exploded into activity and will roll around wherever he is allowed to. I'll set him in a room- come back in and find him in the other corner getting into stuff that I though was beyond his reach. He is also figuring out what different sounds he can make with his lips and mouth. The tounge still tops his list as the coolest thing in the world. There's just so much stuff I've not shared or blogged about but everyone just wants to see pictures anyway so without delay...

2 comments:

kelleyplus said...

I love the second one of him in the boppy seat. He looks like a little man on the toilet! He is really cute. He is learning how to eat really well too. I too have been packing and in the process for too long now. It is the worst isn't it.

Amanda said...

yay for new pictures! have fun moving.. it will feel so good once all the hard stuff is over and done with! and good luck with the cereal feeding! i remember trying to get katherine to eat was such a big ordeal... actually it still is with that girl haha. i think i am going to wait to start adam till 6 months.