9/10/10

before and after






Ok- I'm going to attempt in some way to actually finish this blog post even though Gage is due to wake up any minute from a nap. So this one is just going to show some before and after pictures or a couple of projects I've been working on. There are endless more but I'm happy to report that at least these ones are good enough for public opinion. One is my living room where I painted the brick- took some shelves down- and gave the two alcoves on either side a pretty light jade color. Cody and I couldn't stop starring at it for days. PS brick, it turns out, is incredibly time consuming to paint. But well worth it. I also painted the fish tank stand that used to be an ugly damaged wood. The other picture is of the tiling job that my mom in law and I did. She is such a wonderful women to share her knowledge and help with me! Cody and I found a very retro surprise when we pulled up the carpet. Turns out linoleum was there but not the best design. So there you go! The projects continue!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go! I am very impressed. The painted brick looks 100x better. The tiling is very impressive too.

kelleyplus said...

Fabulous job Annie. Is the whole floor under the carpet the old ugly linoleum?? It looks so calming now with the fireplace and painted bookcase backs. Really good job for you and mama Brower.
Mom

Silvesters said...

Your house looks nice!!! I need to come see it

Leisha said...

Thanks for updating. Cute puppy :)

Kyerra said...

Wow! It looks way nicer! You did a great job!!! We look forward to seeing your new house one of these days. *^^*