4/26/11

Trip to Cali!































These pictures are from my trip home to welcome back my sister Laura from a mission in Korea. It was so much fun and I enjoyed being with my sisters so much! Especially being able to stay up with Laura every night just talking about whatever. I had the time of my life! Unfornutatley my camera was in my Dad's car for the majority of the trip so I didn't get to take pictures of Gage's first trip to Disneyland. All in all the whole trip was a blast and I know Gage loved being able to play with his cousins. Carson and Adam were especially fun for him to play with since they're around his age. Little Luke just needs to grow up fast to join the party.

2 comments:

Kyerra said...

How fun to be able to go to Disney Land! Sounds like you had a ball! How fun!

Chelsea Kelley said...

I can't believe I didn't see this blog until now.
Great memories and a few unpleasant ones to forget!