8/22/12

Wrap up of Cali

In their matching sawdust festival hoodies


Classic Jelly Belly factory tour

Luke was totally fascinated by Asher and couldn't pass up a chance to pet his head

I couldn't get those two to hold still for a picture! This was the best of about 15 pictures :)

Nobody wanted to play with Gage- too much sand throwing


Cute cute cute!

I'm looking to do some serious diggin'!


Love this little girl!

Just three Cali hotties!
I don't think any place could be better to spend the summer in than my parents place in California. I'm thinking of booking us all for a whole month next summer! My mom and I went up to Leah's in Fairfield (about 9 hours away!) to see her kids and show off my new baby. Getting Carson and Gage together was all the craziness I thought it would be! Talk about two cousins that were made for each other. Limitless bed bouncing, screaming and running from these two and I loved watching them together. They insisted on driving in the same car whenever possible and any time we had to separate Gage would cry for his friends the whole way till we were back together again. After that I headed back to my parents place to wrap up the trip and had a fabulous beach day to wrap everything up. My little sister Chelsea came with her boyfriend Patrick and we also hung out with my dear sweet cousin and lifetime favorite Andrea. Just writing about this and putting up pictures makes me ache to go back! It couldn't happen too soon in my opinion!

No comments: