10/26/08

The hospital again?


Well to first explain these hospital pictures- Cody yesterday suddenly had his back go out and after a horrible night we decided to take advantage of his recent medicad acceptance. So Cody and I found ourselves in the ER for the 4th time in the last 5 monts. My dad asked tonight if I had gotten a warrenty with him. Alas, no. But medicad is like a warrenty. Anyway, I thought those pictures were funny. He was just sent home with some wicked medication and that's about all.





Now for the best pictures of the year! This is Cody and I at the Brower family Halloween party. I'm a Druid (a nature loving spell caster) and Cody... well his goes withouth explination. He won the best Costume Contest thanks to his super high swiss lad shorts. He's so easy to love! We played games all night a went to a grave yard for an hour long search for someone who died on October 31st. We never found one :( Next pictures to be posted... Lagoon with all of our friends this weekend! Exciting!








5 comments:

THE SMITH FAMILY said...

Hello
I am Cody's 1st cousin. The ones from AZ. I came across your blog and thought I should say HI. I am one of Uncle Dicks kids. AMBER BROWER SMITH. Your wedding Pic is absolutely beautiful. I hope you and Cody are a happy couple. Any way thought I'd say hi! Love you AMBER

kelleyplus said...

That's very brave Cody!!!What a good sport. Glad you're having so much fun. Mom

Unknown said...

More leg then I needed to see Cody! Glad that you are getting into the spirit of Halloween!

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

Oh I love it, you look like a little sex kitten in your hot outfit, and Cody, watch out for the thighs, he's got guts. You guys look so cute and I'm so sorry Cody was in the hospital again. So I have a horrible back also and it was always going out and in so much pain. Since I started yoga, I am seriously cured, tell him to check it out. Love you guys

andrea said...

Sheesh Cody...like the hospital much? Just kidding...that totally stinks! You are so hot in your costume and Cody is very very brave. I want to see you now!