12/4/08


For thanksgiving Cody and I went to Bear Lake to be with family, ride some horses and cut down a tree to put in our house. All three of those events turned out great. Cody and I started things out right with an amazing thanksgiving dinner hosted by Grandma Brower (thanks everyone for putting that on!) and then Cody and I headed back to Bear Lake to go on a horse back ride the next day. I've got some pictures from it and a very bouncy video I took from horse back. All in all the horses were wild, too fast, to bull-headed, and too much fun. I'm still sore.










That cute white horse in the back next to cody in the picture with a bunch of other horses is our Bean. We actually got her to let us come up and pet her- showing that all of our summer work wasn't a complete loss. After the horse ride Cody and I went to play a relaxing game of hand and foot with the Brower Clan and it was the worst game ever. Out of all 5 rounds of the game I did not once get into my foot and as a result me and Codys team got slaughtered by Dad and Kaylee. Cody and I had to take a walk afterwards just to calm down. I hate fate!

2 comments:

kelleyplus said...

What a darling girl on horseback! I am so happy you have found the life of your dreams. See you soon. Mom

Unknown said...

What a fun Thanksgiving! I couldn't imagine riding a horse right now 2 weeks after child birth. Just watching the video hurt =).