12/4/08






Here are some pictures of all of us in the woods getting christmas trees. Luck was with us and it acutally snowed a bit as we were going up so we could make some snow men and drink some hot chocolate. It took Cody and I an hour to find just the right tree and it was only $5 . What a steal huh? Colin and Alexis came along and kept us all entertained. Especially when I went to take a picture of Colin and I told him to look at me so instead of pulling up his hat he just raised his chin up as high as it would go.







This picture shows an all time tradition of the brower family of sledding behind the truck. It usually works better with more snow (or so I've been told). I'm looking forward to trying it again with less rocks next time. :) In the picture it's kaylee on the closer sled and Cody bringing up the rear. Up above is Landon and Alexis ploting the ambush of the unsuspecting colin. Poor little guy!

1 comment:

Kaiann said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun, even if I am not a big fan of snow/cold. My kids had a ball. Love ya.