3/29/09

Birthdays all around!

Well it was my little nieces birthday party this last Sat and I don't think that I've ever seen so much done for a 1 year old. I hope she appreciates it some day. Amanda did a great job with the decorations and there were a ton of people there. Such a cute little girl!
Also on Friday night I did a quick run down to Salt Lake to see my little sister Chilly (Chelsea) who keeps herself down in Cali despite my offers of horseback riding. I didn't know when I'd get to see her next so I drove down and spent the night at Regans. Little Noelle has figured out how to say my name and calls out for me all the time. It was so cute! I love my little nieces and nephews! Ollie is growing to be such a little man! And he's the most affectionate kid I've ever seen!



3 comments:

Amanda said...

yay thanks for posting these! im going to add them to my blog too so my mom can see them :)

Unknown said...

I wish I could have been there. How fun!

kelleyplus said...

The baby girl is almost as cute as the Auntie!!!