7/1/09

Fishing Day!


Last weekend Cody and I joined the recreational activity of fishing. First we went to the nature park in Rexburg and through some fluke I actually caught something. And in my first 5 minutes! There was another family who had been there for hours without so much of a bit and I was reeling in my line and saw a fish swim out from under the bushes and take the bate. The picture to my left is not as fortunate. Look closely, yes, that is a rock. I know! Who catches a rock!?! That was when we decided to find another place. So we headed out to a place called Sand Creekabout 20 minutes outside of St. Anthony. We had much better luck out there and ended up coming home with 4 whole fish. The fishing was pretty cool but I really enjoyed just kick'n it on the dock waiting for the fish to bite.
Baby update- I have an appointment next monday with the Midwife. Now I chose a Midwife not for their alternative approches to childbirth or anything. Rexburg just doesn't have any female doctors and I'm not all that comfortable with a man tinkering and fiddling so I've opted to try out a Midwife. And heck no that doesn't mean I'm going natural by any means! Bring on the Epidural! Anyway, I've been pretty sick lately and not just in the morning. If I were able to rename Morning sickness I would change it to "your body hates you and you're sick all the time" sickness. At least it's worth it in the end right?
Cody and I are heading to a Brower Family Reunion tomorrow and I hope I'm not sick for the whole thing. It should be a lot of fun with a midevil theme and I'm even going to bring down my pottery wheel and do some lessons (probably while the "able" adults go on the big hike. Count me out for that one! Anyway- I hope everyone has a fun 4th of July and I hope my sweet Dad has a great time on his Birthday! Love you Dad!

















2 comments:

andrea said...

Love the photos! You'll start feeling better soon, at least I hope so!! One thing I know for sure is that it will be worth it :) Love you Annie!

Angela said...

Totally understand about the "Day-Sickness!" I have found, for me, that I get sicker with boys than girls. You'll probably start feeling better when you hit that 4-4 1/2 month mark! Good luck and Congrats!!
angela (sister of Rachel ;O))