3/24/10

Gallavanting in Idaho Falls

So first off I wanted to say thanks for everyone's input about law schools. Right now Cody is trying to get on a Veteran's program that will help pay for school so that would open up some more expensive options. For all you University of Utah fans I have sad news. They decided not to take us so their loss. Jerks. Anyway- we had a great time with the family this weekend. Spending time with Regan and Pete was great and I also loved seeing Chilly and Dad. Cody's Dad had a retirement party on Wed and it was fun to be a part of him becoming a senior judge. Gage is doing great. Yesterday he weighted in at 13 pounds and 23 inches. Still a bit big for his age but really- have you seen his dad :) ! We are heading to San Francisco this next weekend to stay with Steve and Leah and also to see how life in SF would be. Actually I'm doing this when I should be working so I'll post some Gage and Noelle pictures later tonight. See ya!








No comments: