3/11/10

Month and a Half!






So here are some much needed pictures to show how much Gage has grown. He went to the doctors this morning and weighted in at 11.5- I know. Huge. And he is filling his clothes so well. I look back at the first couple of outfits we had him in and they seem so tiny! We took him to the doctor cause he was so congested that he couldn't breath and would just spit out his milk when he tried to eat. Poor little baby. You just can't watch a baby hurting and not feel like it's ripping your heart out. But we got a spray and cleared his nose out and he's much happier now. His blessing was on Sunday and I'm ashamed to say that I forgot to take any pictures of him in his outfit because he peed all over it the moment the blessing was said so I got him changed right when we got home. Cody did a great job letting the spirit tell him what to say. And miracles of miracles he didn't scream the whole time. In fact he didn't even squeak the whole time. So that means that I lost the bet I had with Cody. Oh well. Anyway, my favorite part about the whole blessing was Cody telling Gage that I am the greatest blessing in his life. I thought that was pretty cool. In other news Cody got a huge scollarship from Golden Gate in San Francisco so we are heading there April 8-11 and staying with Leah and Steve. Pray that Gage makes the trip well! Still no news from U of U or any of the other Cali schools so I'll update when the time comes. The pictures above of Gage with the TV show his early fascination with lights and sounds. I can barley get him to realize when I'm right in front of his face but I guess I can't compete with a box that has lots of lights and sounds. I think we have a future TV lover. I even tried turning the TV off to make sure that he was watching it and every time I did he would turn his head away and not pay attention anymore. Such a funny little guy!

4 comments:

kelleyplus said...

Sooooo cute Annie! He's changing so much. And those eyes are just beautiful. The whole
T.V. thing is totally Oliver and Amelie too.
I'm just so excited to see you guys soon!
Mom

Brian said...

that is definitely codys baby huh? he looks just like him i think! and i think gage wants to meet his cousin adam, send him on over here will ya? you can come too i guess.. :) love you, call me when you get a chance!
this is amanda btw, i don't feel like signing out of brians account for comments.

Unknown said...

What a darling little round head! I can't wait to kiss and snuggle him! Carson was the same way with the TV. We are excited to have you guys come visit.

Kyerra said...

Love the pics! But you can't move to San Francisco!!! That makes me so sad thinking that we wouldn't get to see much of you guys when we finally get to move back out there! But I know you have to do what is best for your family. I just hope that it is in closer to us. *^^*