10/11/10

Fall is in the air!

I wanted to post some pictures from my moms visit here and show the amazing things that she helped me do with my home. The room we really nailed was the dinning room (which now has one of the walls painted a light yellow cream to match the curtains- I'll post it updated when I get the other wall done :) . She also helped me get curtains up in the living room, which Cody continues to comment on everyday how much he loves them, and matching pillows for the couch. Don't get me wrong- I love my neighbors but it sure is nice to have a way to block them out now. We got the blue couch from craigslist with a bunch of pillows so mom just made covers for them. What a skill! I wish my mom could just come and live here with me forever but I'm so glad she made the humungous 20 hour trip by car just to come. We had a blast and I can't wait till I get to see her next.
PS the hat picture of Gage was taken after mom left when me and the neighborhood kids were playing around. I sure love those kids!













No comments: