1/25/11

Cake Cake and more Cake!

Here's some pics from the birthday party we had for Gage. Turns out I picked the right kind of cake cause he really went for it. I though I'd put some pics of the progression that his cake eating took. He was slightly hesitant at first but by the end he had at least half the cake smeared all over him! The funniest part was that he would cover his fingers in cake and frosting and then lick each and every finger thoroughly before moving onto the next. It took one heck of a bath to get him cleaned off and then we opened a present for him. I took videos of the cake and the present opening so I'll add those on when I get the chance. Thanks everyone for your birthday wishes and I'm so glad he's a part of my life. I love the little guy!








8 comments:

Alisha said...

Wow!!! That's all I have to say.

Kaiann said...

What a cutie!!

Kelly said...

He's so cute! I can't believe your little baby is already one. Time is sure flying by fast!

Unknown said...

That last picture is priceless! You've got to put it in a frame!

Unknown said...

That last picture is priceless! You've got to put it in a frame!

kelleyplus said...

Oh Wow!!! That last picture is a keeper! He is one very cute little b-day boy!

Leisha said...

I love the pictures:)

Kyerra said...

Very cute pics! It would have been fun to have been there for his first birthday! *^^*