2/1/12

The big T.W.O

Well you've never seen a boy have so much fun with friends! I didn't know if he'd enjoy a birthday party and debated about doing one but I'm so glad I did. We had about 10 kids show up and that seemed to be the perfect number. The party was pretty simple with pizza and a scavenger hunt at the beginning followed by cake and then present opening. Notice in the 2nd picture below all the girls are helping Gage with the presents and the boys couldn't care less. Those girls are all a bunch of moms-to-be. Gage totally died for his cake. I made the mistake of brining him to pick it up and he yelled and tried to get "cho cho" the whole ride back and right up till nap time. The cake could have been made of rocks as long as he got the trains on top! We had a bit of a filming mishap with singing him happy birthday. In truth the video is the second time around and I might just put myself in charge of the camera from here on out. Not to point fingers but. . . Cody. Anyway, Gage loved being sang to twice and getting to blow out a candle twice so he didn't mind! I'm also putting a video of Gage getting jiggled by Cody. It's so funny to watch that I just had to share. Enjoy!































3 comments:

Rachel said...

He is so sweet. Where does the time go? You guys look like you had an awesome time. If you can, you should try to come up in April to hang out with everyone.

Unknown said...

What a fun birthday party! I'm am always amazed at what Moms can pull together when they are exhausted and pregnant. Way to go!!

kelleyplus said...

This is the happiest moment of my day!!! So cute and look at all his hair. The jiggle has to go viral for sure! Love you Annie. Thanks for taking such loving care of my grandchild.