3/6/12

Playing at the playground




For the past couple of days the weather has been beautiful here so Gage and I have been heading to the park and on walks a lot lately. He's finally willing to climb the playground equiptment and slide down the slide without demanding me to come along. Getting up and down a slide just is less and less do-able these day with my belly getting bigger and bigger. Gage hardly missed me while I was gone for the weekend and didn't seem to have changed his sleeping habits at all. We're once again back to the bedtime at 8 and wake up at 6:30 with a nap during the day. It's helping my sanity return as well :) I now officially have the spring time bug in me and now just want summer to come as soon as possible. I want the green trees and the swimming at the lake. The whole deal!




























5 comments:

Leisha said...

Oh, I am glad Gage is back to taking naps and you are back safely as well:) Cute pictures!

kelleyplus said...

Cutest little guy in Colorado and sweet too! It was so great to have you kids together!

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

Love that little guy so much. Gage! Come visit your auntie in HAwaii!!!!

Silvesters said...

He is getting so big! Can't wait to see you again.

Kyerra said...

Cute pictures! I am so looking forward to summer as well!!!