6/9/12

Bunny #2 and the Lake







Just some pictures I thought I'd add. Nothing much to report here other than I've had a bunch of contractions all week, which didn't happen with Gage but my doctor said can be normal with a second baby. I'm only dilated to a 1 and not effaced at all so she said I shouldn't worry about the baby coming any time soon. A huge relief off my shoulders since I don't feel mentally or physically prepared for him in any way. Cody and I toured one hospital tonight that does service to Kaiser patients but depending on how the tour goes with the other option I don't think we'll go with the one we saw tonight. They aren't contracted to give NICU treatment to Kaiser babies so if something goes wrong he'll have to be transferred to the other hospital anyway. So even though the one we saw tonight is closer and a lot nicer and newer, I just don't think it's worth the chance. The real bummer is that the other hospital is in the middle of downtown Denver so here's to hoping there isn't traffic when I go into labor. I feel like between my service in church, taking care of Gage and mostly having Cody gone that I have barely thought about this new baby coming. Maybe that's why he keeps giving me contractions. Kinda like saying, "hey mom I'm still in here!" Anyway, the new bunny we have is only 7 weeks old so I'm trying to teach Gage to be gentle with her when she's being held, in hopes that he'll learn to be gentle with the new baby. I sure hope this won't be a real indicator of how he is because he is so rough with that poor little bunny. And she is so much sweeter than the last one so I'm almost glad Tipsy killed him. Sad I know. My sister in law had her baby boy yesterday which means my other sister in law has her girl in another couple of weeks, then me a couple of weeks later, then my other sister in law has a girl in August and two months after that my other sister in law has her baby. That's right folks. 5 babies in 6 months. Busy day's on the Brower. I'm not going to say that they Kelley side is dropping the ball with pregnancies but . . . well a girl can hope. And guilt trip. And I'm not above bribery so let me know what could be convincing. Love you all! 

4 comments:

Kelly said...

good luck with the rest of your pregnancy. I love reading your posts. That bunny is adorable.

Unknown said...

What are you going to name this baby-cakes?

Unknown said...

We are now on baby watch and soooo excited!!!

Unknown said...

That last one was me, mom.