9/26/08


It's a little slow at work and I thought I'd jot down some stuff to kill time. So the last couple of days have been terrible. Stupid BYU-Idaho deemed it necessary to steal a group of husbands away from their wives just to run some group and team building for the buisness program. Dumb! So Wed morning Cody took off for Badger Creek (my old EFY job) and he won't be getting back till tonight. Yeah- three days! I know! It's a miracle I've made it this long. And if you think I'm pathetic remember when you all first got married and you couldn't stand to be away from your spouse? Well it sucks. I've managed to not be too scared of the dark and I even am able to carry on every day functions without him. So to celebrate when he comes back tonight we are going to have company chicken and figure out something to do since our TV is in the repair shop for a week. Who needs a TV anyway when you're newly weds! :)



2 comments:

Silvesters said...

That sucks that cody had to leave you. Guess what? I have a blog now. It is www.kayleejobrower.blogspot.com. You should check it out. I don't have any pics of me so I had to put pics on of a past event. It works til i get pics. Any way, glad cody is coming back to you. Enjoy. ;)

andrea said...

You dirty little thing! Just kidding, I agree...and when things are really good it doesn't ever wear off :) I miss you like crazy!