9/3/08

nice pic huh?


well family and friends I am finally back in my favorite little college town... Rexburg! Except this time I have no rules and no cerfew and no dress regulations! And I have a lovely home that we just got done moving into! (pictures will follow in the next post). So now I've just begun the long and painful journey of finding a job. So put me in your prayers everyone!

This picture is of Cody racing down the freeway next to me- going like 80 mph. Oh I love his bike so much. We both got permits to drive and I take it out whenever possible. Such a thrill! And don't worry I'm being plenty safe. Well that's about it for us. I can't wait to get pictures I my new home up!

2 comments:

andrea said...

That is a amazing photo :) I can't wait to see your new place. It makes me happy to think of you in little Rexburg again! I want to come play! The bike is like a really tricked out version of Theron's! hah. So many good times in Rexburg!

Unknown said...

Very fun. Let me know how it feels when it is below zero outside! Good luck finding a job. Focus on the not a student anymore and can speak Spanish parts. That should help a lot.