9/10/08

our home!!!




We are all moved in and very happy with our new home. Cody's not so happy about having to go back to school and I'm not so happy about working but I guess it just makes you appreciate the good times all the more. So I got a job with a law firm working the front desk. It seems like my list of stuff that I have to do is never ending but the one that I'm really struggling with is to translate for spanish clients and give legal council to them. When really all I can do is teach the gospel in spanish. What drama!

Poor Cody has to spend the whole semester taking a ton of classes and doing a 3 month long group project of planning, funding and executing a money making project on Campus. He's pretty overwhelmed!

These pictures are of our living room and kitchen (the rest of the house isn't really that exciting. I'll have to take a picture of it out front in the morning when it's light. Nice huh? And we only had to buy a 75 dollar table and the rest was given to us. Nice huh?

4 comments:

andrea said...

Awesome! That is great that you didn't have to buy anything else. Those couches look nice and comfy too...which is really important :) Sorry you guys are all back to reality, with school and work. Call me sometime! Miss you guys.

Kaiann said...

Hey Annie, I'm glad someone else in the family has a blog, I was beginning to feel a little lonely. How fun that you guys are in a house, we really need to come see you soon, maybe Kevin and Cody can go golfing or something. Well good luck with your new job and good luck to Cody with his school. I totally understand about him feeling overwhelmed. These last few classes for Kevin is killing him, he is soooo stressed out, but it will soon all be over and maybe we can get back to normal life. Love ya!

kelleyplus said...

Hi Honey,
It looks like a very cozy place! How wonderful to be settled and moving ahead with your life. I'll say a prayer for your little worn out brain! Mom

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

Oh my gosh, what a sweet deal! I can't believe you guys only had to but a table, that's awesome. So wait, are you in Pocatello or Rexburg? Maybe we'll come up for a visit soon to come see you. Love you, call me!!!