8/2/09

What a weekend!

So here are some pics from last weekends hang out with some of my favorite people. It was such a blast with the swimming and playing games but really my favorite part was just sitting around talking and visiting. How could anyone want anything more fun? The picture of me and Carrie jumping off the waterfall is the same waterfall that Cody broke his nose on a couple of weeks ago. Needless to say he didn't try to climb up the face of it again and his nose really is looking a lot better now that the swelling is going down. Man you've never seen so much blood! Yuck! Anyway my weekend with Chelsea, Carrie, DJ and Phillip was awesome and everything I needed to relax. At least till my stupid horse bucked me off at 12 weeks pregnant. And it wasn't just like I fell off. It was full on rodeo bucking. Well, the bottom picture is me at the hospital making sure the baby was ok. At first the doctor couldn't find a heart beat and I thought my heart would break but then they finally did an ultra sound and it was moving like a healthy fetus should. There is different pic of me at the hospital with a more pleasant look on my face but this was the only one that didn't blur (plus I had been crying for about 2 hours straight so not my best look :) I really wasn't feeling too jolly at the time. Anyway- Cody is taking off on Wed to head to Vegas for a friend and I'll be alone several days so if anyone wants to drop me a line that would be great. Love you all!





























8 comments:

Unknown said...

I really wish you would stay away from horses and waterfalls until little Kadence is born!!!

Unknown said...

Sorry, that was me, Mom, not Leah.

Unknown said...

By the way, I necer heard about Cody's nose?!?

Silvesters said...

What horse were you riding that bucked you off?

annieq84 said...

It was Stupid Bean. I think there was a horse fly biting her or something. Still inexcusable though! Sorry mamacita- I forgot to tell you about it. Poor Cody!

Unknown said...

This really is Leah this time. Mom is always trying to inpersonate me! I think you should take a break from all of your stunts until babykins is born. Glad you and baby are safe.

Kyerra said...

I love your pics!(except the one in the hospital because of the horse. I'm glad everything is all right with the baby.) Jumping off the waterfall looks like a blast! How fun!

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

Oh Annie, I'm so glad that the baby is ok. That would be really scary and I would have definetely been a mess too. I might have to agree with mom and Leah that it's best to stay away from all relatively adventurous acts until the baby is out. Dr. Devore is going to yell at you!