11/30/10

Christmas tree hunting!
















Tis the season! To spend way too much on a christmas tree! Well I can't say I mind it since it's still one of my favorite things to do! We debated about getting a fake tree this year but I realized that some of my best memories come from tree shopping. Plus some years i hope we can get one from the mountains of Idaho since it's only $10 and way more fun to cut it down yourself. We thought it would be fun to dress Gage up in his santa outfit his grandma Kelley got for him when he wasn't even born yet. It fit's great so I'm glad we went with the 18 month size instead of the 12 months. Who would have known he'd be so big! It sure was cold but we had a blast picking out the perfect tree! I love it!





4 comments:

Amanda said...

gage looks so cute in that little santa suit. how perfect that he wore it to get the tree! and kaylee looks gorgeous in that pic you posted below. is her hair darker? thats exciting that she is getting married!

Unknown said...

He looks SO DARLING in his Santa suit! You can tell from his facial expressions that he knows it too! Like, "that's right, I'm Santa, what's it to ya?"

Kyerra said...

Super cute pics! I love the one with the little pouty face! *^^* And I agree, cutting down your own tree is so much more fun! *^^* Your tree looks great!

kelleyplus said...

OH...MY...Gosh! So adorable!