11/30/10

Thanksgiving Time!




Thanksgiving has come and gone and I can say I'm thankful we survived all the winter driving! Thank goodness Cody handles the ice well! We had a blast spending the last week up in Idaho with friends and family. The one I think who enjoyed it the most way our puppy Tipsy who learned that there is a wonderful place called Idaho where you can run to your hearts content. A place where large, four legged beasts exist and a place where 15 degrees is no big thing. We got to stay with the Kunz's, Mom and Dad and we even got to have a sleepover with the Womack crew which was a blast from start to finish. I'm so glad that I was able to make it to my sister-in-law's bridal shower and as always the Browers prove themselves to be a fun, wild bunch! We also got to hang out with friends that we love so much! Gage and Trey are only a couple of months apart and it's been so much fun watching them grow up! Gage got his first "real" horse ride. I call it real because we weren't holding on to him so I think it was pretty legit. Coco, our yearling, wouldn't hold still enough so we got a great picture instead on Cymeron. Can't wait for Gage to get more horse time in the future! All in all it was a great week and I can't wait to go back in a month for Kaylee's wedding!
























3 comments:

Leisha said...

What a pretty tree! We got ours up yesterday also. That little Gage sure can pull the cutest faces, tee hee. Thanks for updating:)

kelleyplus said...

Gage looks like he really likes the horses. How about the cold?

kelleyplus said...

Gage is so cute! He loves horses too. Your tree is huge, and really beautiful.