9/21/12

Chill'n with my boys

 These are just some fun pictures I took today of the boys. Asher is really getting into laying on the floor and watching cartoons with Gage. I had to snap a picture of the two cuddling up on the floor together. That of course prompted a photo shoot of my little Asher at almost 3 months old. And then that of course prompted a comparison of Gage and Asher at the same age. Gage had such a round little head! It's been so fun looking though the pictures and comparing my two favorite little boys in the world.
It's blurry but I love the look on that face!

Gage 3 months old

Asher almost 3 months old

 And lastly we are re-seeding our back yard and a certain little dog keeps breaking through our barrier fencing. A perimeter fence has been ordered but until then I've had to create a harness for him because his neck is to thick to not have the collar slip off. So one of Asher's onsie and some duck tape did the trick. That's what he gets for being naughty!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Those boys look so much alike. Both very handsome, of course. We tried using a harness on Machida before and he would somehow slip out of it and then he eventually chewed it off.

Kyerra said...

Super cute pics! Gage and Asher sure look different to me at 3 months old! They are definately each their own little person! Both are so cute!

Silvesters said...

You have such cute boys!!! I couldn't view the one of them cuddling together.