12/11/09

Here are some of the beautiful baby things that have come my way in the last little bit. First off I wanted to say thank you to my grandma for the beautiful quilt that she sent. I can't wait to wrap my little baby boy in that quilt made with so much love! It's something that I will treasure for a very long time to come! Also pictured is a nice little bassinet that I got used for only $20 bucks. And the gal threw in a bunch of baby boy clothes too! My favorite new thing by far is the crib we just got yesterday for $35 and the bedding that my mom bought for me. It is the cutest little cowboy print you've ever seen. I'll probably be staining the wood so it is dark like the bassinet. And I forgot to take a picture of my careseat so on the next blog look for a picture of the cowprint car seat (also a favorite of mine and also from Mom and Dad). I'm getting so excited with all of these fun baby things. Now if this little bundle would just hurry up and get here!





























These other two pictures include some of my pottery from this year and also Cody's new favorite project. I had a blast with throwing this year! Too bad about halfway through my class I was unable to throw on the wheel cause my belly got in the way. But I'm glad I was able to put out what I did. The picture of Cody is him putting together his first home made computer. It's the Christmas present we gave ourselves this year and you should have seen Cody's face when it arrived. He was like a little boy Christmas morning. I don't understand a bit of it but that never stops Cody from explaining it all to me while he's putting it together. So I've got my baby stuff that I'm enjoying and Cody has his computer to put together. I'm heading out today to visit my dear friend Carrie in Provo and my darling little sister Chelsea. I have decided however that this will be my last trip other than to the Brower's for Christmas. Driving has become so uncomfortable and I seem to sleep poorly in anything other than my bed. All a part of the joy of being pregnant!

8 comments:

Kelly said...

I love your crib bedding. It's so perfect :) Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy, not too much longer now :)

Kelly said...

p.s. can I get your address? I'd love you send you a baby gift.

Unknown said...

What great deals. A girl after my own heart. The bedding is adorable!!! I love how it coordinates with the car seat too. Did I happen to mention that your carseat is one of my favs? We have the same one but in a boring fabric. The cow print was extra so we decided to be practical, boring us! I can't wait to meet that little guy!

Rachelle and sometimes Katelyn said...

Sounds like you got some pretty awesome deals. The bedding is sweet! My favorite is your pottery pots. You are amazing with the wheel. They look so professional. Good luck with the up and coming birth. :)

kelleyplus said...

I kind of like the light wood, it makes the colors of the bedding pop out more.
Everything looks great.
See you soon-
Mom

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

So cute! I love all the baby stuff. We have that same bassinett for Ami except I didn't get it that cheap, nice work! Gma's quilt is darling, she is so sweet. A homemade computer? You guys are tech savy!

Kyerra said...

Wow! You did an awesome job on the pottery! And good luck throught the end of the pregnancy! Oh, it's so hard!!!! I can empathize!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!