12/29/09

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! Here are some picture of how Cody and I spent the holidays. This year it was the Brower's family turn to have us around and we sure missed the family that couldn't make it. The house was full of kids and excitement and I was able to spend some time with Cody's sister and her husband and girls who live out in West Virginia. It wouldn't have been Christmas without them! Bear Lake graced us with 20 degree weather in the day time so the snow wasn't even warm enough to pack a snowball. It was pretty cold! For Christmas Eve we did a dinner where everyone did something so I made Tortilla de Patata for the first time in two years. It's pretty much a glorified french fry and egg thick omlette and it was good! One re-adjustment I had to make was the time that presents were open. I think even when Chelsea was a little girl my family began pushing maybe 9 am to open presents. Not so with the Browers. 5 am. Seriously. Actually- before 5. I think someone got us up ten to 5. And let me say that in this stage of pregnancy any lost sleep is regarded more like the losing of a limb. So we got up and did the present thing and I went right back to sleep. Cody got help from all the nieces when he opened his presents. Unfortunately Cody and I had already maxed out our Christmas money on a new computer for him and a new camera for me so we set the limit at $10 for Christmas morning. Pathetic I know but at least it was something. So Christmas was great overall but I got to say that my favorite part was pulling out some pipe bells and with 5 of us trying to recreate Christmas songs. By the end I got to say that we were pretty good. It was weird not singing but the bells filled the musical need of the season. We're back at home now and are excited to get down to business preparing for a baby.
















































The last picture on the page is a picture of Cody's graduation. At first he didn't really want to walk but with enough persuasion he saw the benefit in it. And it meant a lot to his parents and to me as well. I'm so proud of him and even more proud because he's choosing to go on to Law School. What a smart man I married!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas. Miss you!!

kelleyplus said...

Great updates Annie! I'm praying for a thaw miracle in Feb!!!

Kyerra said...

Great pics! We love you guys! Thanks again for everything!

Anonymous said...

Hello im new here. I came accross this site I find It amply useful and it's helped me tons. I should be able to contribute and help others like it has helped me.

Thank's, Catch You About.

Anonymous said...

Hi i'm new to this. I came upon this forum I have found It amply useful and its helped me out a great deal. I should be able to contribute & guide others like it has helped me.

Thanks a load, Catch You About.