2/15/11

First trip to the Dentist!





Well Gage had his first visit to the dentist and he did great! He got a cleaning and x-rays and a cool electric toothbrush that is his new favorite toy. The doctor said that he likes to see kids when they get their first tooth just to get them used to the dentist office. It was funny cause he said that just as another couple was leaving with a sobbing 3 year old in tow and he gestured to them as an example. I was so proud of Gage cause he managed to sit through and exam and even let the gal do floride stuff on his teeth. The other pictures are the flowers Cody got for me, which I love and are filling my house with such a sweet smell. He also got me a DU Law sweatshirt and I feel so cool wearing it! Cody is such a considerate husband and always makes such a effort to make me feel special. Thanks for a great Valentines Day Sweetheart!
The last picture was from last week when we were hitting negative teens and Gage and I ventured out for a walk. Gage liked licking his chin and then feeling the spit freeze. What a funny guy huh? Not crying or anything- just curious about what was happening around him.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

TOO COLD!! I like to see that you are making the best of it! We haven't taken Carson to the dentist yet, but we did put him on our dental insurance for 2011. You've reminded me to get on it!

kelleyplus said...

WHAT A BIG BOY!!! HE IS SO CUTE AND LOOKS QUITE HAPPY TO BE AT THE DENTIST.

Kyerra said...

What beautiful flowers! *^^* That's a cute pics of Gage at the dentist's office, too.