2/24/11

Laugh attack



















Cody and I were watching "Scrubs" and there's this part where JD finds his X and his brother kissing in the bunk below him. He's so shocked that he falls from the top bunk with a squeal and Gage thought it was the funniest thing. We had to get it on video and we had to rewind the scene at least 30 times and he laughed just as hard every time. Oh he is just so full of fun I can't wait to see what kind of an adult he'll end up being! The picture exemplifies just one of the many mischivious things that he's gotten into. On his growing list are unrolling the toilet paper roll at least once a day, emptying my whole drawer of pots and pans and taking every N64 game off the shelf. I can see why houses are so hard to keep clean!





I've been doing a lot of different projects around the house and just finished up the masters bedroom so I'll have to take a picture of it and show it off. And I have to say that I did an awesome job with a zero dollar budget (thank you craigslist!). Maybe I'll go snap some pictures real quick and put them in this post. PS the mirror above our bed was also made by Cody and I've got to say he really is quite the carpenter. Every project he does for me looks so professional! We used left over base boards for the frame and a craigslist pick up for the backing with the mirror being another craigslist pick up. I wasn't sure about the wall color but Cody complained that all I ever want to do are browns and tans so I went out on a limb and found a gallon of this grey that I think turned out really nice. For my birthday I going to have Cody get me a new bedspread. I was thinking white. Any suggestions?





1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your zero budget projects, so impressive!!! My computer speakers aren't working so I can't hear him laugh. I have to fix them!! Bedspread...get something neutral so you can keep it for a while and not get sick of it and something that is washable and doesn't show stains! Kids ruin everything =)