12/13/11

Baby Time!

So with me being at 10 weeks I feel pretty good about letting the blog crew know that we're having another baby. Finally, after a year of trying and two miscarriages we are welcoming a little Kumquat into the family (that's how big the baby is right now). I feel really good about this pregnancy and feel like Heavenly Father has let me know that this is going to work out. I have been super tired for the last couple of months and feel like I've literally been hit by a bus. My morning sickness, plus it being winter, has kept Gage in a lot and it's driving both of us insane. I can't wait for Cody to start winter break tomorrow so Gage can have someone to take him out. I honestly don't think I was ever this tired while pregnant with Gage. I fall asleep at 9 and I still have to take a nap during the day while Gage gets his. But I'm so grateful just to be pregnant again and with all signs that things are going well. I went to the doctor about 2 weeks ago and the ultrasound showed a healthy little heart beating in a little body. It's funny cause with Gage I never had any inklings that he was going to be a boy (although I did win $50 bucks off Cody on a bet) but I really feel like on several occasions I've been told it'll be a girl. I know that goes against my belief that I'll just have all boys (thanks to my church given blessing) but I have a hard time thinking in any other terms other that she and her and the little girl. I'd love a girl just so I could have both genders covered but I would love a little boy again so I could get some more use out of all those clothes. And in the end a baby's a baby and that's all that matters.


So everyone keep their fingers crossed. I know that 10 weeks isn't in the clear by any means but I feel like this ones it. There have just been some differences from the beginning that make me feel much safer about it. Anyway, that's all for now!

9 comments:

Kelly said...

Congrats! That's so exciting. I'll be praying that everything continues to go well with this pregnancy. We're going to CA for Christmas. Any chance you are going to be down there too?

Rachel said...

Annie! I'm so happy for your family! Best wishes to you through this pregnancy. You, your kumquat, and the rest of your family are in our prayers. After miscarrying our first I feel that much more grateful and in awe of every experience carrying this little girl. I hope the same for you! Much love!

Clara said...

Dave and I pray each day that your pregnancy will go well. We love you Annie and are SOO happy for you!!!

Julie Luke said...

How exciting, I'm so happy for you!!! Boy your mom's posterity is multiplying fast. Lucky Lady.

The Waites said...

Congrats Kelly! That's very exciting!

Unknown said...

Can't wait! I'd love to see what a baby girl Gage would look like. =)

Alisha said...

That's awesome Annie!! Super happy for you!

kelleyplus said...

Oh Baby!!! I can't wait! I would love to buy some girl things and make a beautiful girl quilt! I hope march comes fast so we can find out.

Silvesters said...

I am excited for you. I hope you have a girl!!!