12/16/11

Photo sesh fun and Santa





















I got my hair cut the other day so Gage and I decided to take some pictures for fun. Turns out he's kind of a camera hog. But we still had a lot of fun. And today at my mom's club holiday party we had Santa show up. Gage, as friendly as ever,

had no problem running right up, pushing kids out of the way, and plopping himself right on Santa's lap. Let's be honest, there was candy involved so there wasn't much I could do to stop him. It was pretty dang cute. Cody's done with this semester and doesn't start till January 10th so I'm all crazy excited to have him around to hang out with. Unfortunately I usually keep a dirtier house when he's on break cause I'd rather hang out with him than clean. We'll see how things go. I just love having a husband I ache to be around. Makes marriage so much fun!

5 comments:

kelleyplus said...

My little love bug!

Silvesters said...

Gage is so cute. And from what I can see of your haircut. It is super cute. Love and miss you guys!

Kaiann said...

I LOVE your hair!! So stinkin' cute! I am missing you like crazy, way bummed out I will not be seeing you at Christmas. I need my Annie fix.

Rachel said...

I don't know what's cuter...your hair or that little stud in the pictures with you!

Leisha said...

I loved the pictures and the update:) Your hair is really cute.