12/7/11

Winter Wonderland

























Just some random pictures from the last little bit. Cody and I got the Christmas lights up on a very cold day about a week ago and have been enjoying them ever since. We just picked up our Christmas Tree this morning and I'll be sure to get some pictures of that up too. Gage is a total wildman lately. I think it's the cold weather and having to stay inside a lot but man he is just going wild with the confines. He was jumping all crazy in the living room and total knocked a hole in the wall with his head. It was where a patch job already was but still he hit it pretty hard. Didn't cry or even seem phased but he did think the hole he made was pretty neat. Last Sat we took advantage of the new snow and went sledding for Gage's first time. He kinda liked it and kinda didn't. Big smile on the actual going down the hill but absolutly miserable when his hands got cold and his nose started running. Good thing we just used trashbags. No use wasting $20 on a sled that Gage only kinda liked. Anyway- that's about it for here in Colorado. I've got to get the tree set up and then prep the basement for my mom's club Zumba class tomorrow. Exciting!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The hole cracks me up! I wanna hear more about your Mom Zumba class.

Rachel said...

That is so funny about his head through the wall! What a funny kid!

kelleyplus said...

He is the cutest kid and what a hard head!!! Thanks for the posts!

Silvesters said...

I love you posts!!! I can't wait to see that little gage again.