4/9/12

Easter with Friends!



Easter this year once again was better because we have such wonderful friends here in Denver. Cody and I were going to cop out and do Easter the day afterwards to get the half-off sales at the store, but our friends the Warners asked to do a egg hunt in our backyard since ours is flat and theirs is sloped. So their five kids, plus two cousins, plus Gage equaled about 250 eggs hidden. Gage wasn't very focused on the egg hunt and mostly wanted to fill his egg bucket with water to watch the eggs float but he enjoyed the initial run out of the gate to get the eggs. He also got very distracted by filling the dog bowl with water and drinking out of it. Remind anyone of someone? I know, he's totally my son! And I love seeing him in undies. It makes him seem like such a big boy! Training is still going well with less and less accidents. Unfortunately, the biggest accident happened on Cody's watch and he had to clean all the poop from the carpet. Poor Cody! It's amazing what a kid can do in a few minutes away from you.

5 comments:

kelleyplus said...

How funny. He is totally your boy!

kelleyplus said...

How funny. He is totally your boy!

Rachel said...

I really want to start getting Atreyu potty trained but I don't know if he's quite ready yet. How exciting that Gage is doing it! You guys look like you had a super fun Easter!

Leisha said...

Great!! I am glad you are getting the potty training done:)

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

Holy moley! 250 eggs! That would have been my paradise as a kid. That little guy is so cute. I'm so jealous that potty training is going so well. Ami is soooo stubborn and just won't do it. I'm waiting it out but it's getting frusterating with every pack of pull ups I buy. Love the belly:)