4/22/12

 Just some random pictures from the weekend. It was a pretty low key weekend and the highlight was cutting Gage's hair all short. He's just a short hair kind of a kid and he gets so cute with a little buzz cut. Also I posted some pictures of the invitations for my baby shower that some friends down here are throwing for me. They turned out so cute and I couldn't get the sideways one to be the right way so oh well.
 This little guy is getting so cute and rascally. He has the funniest sense of humor and there are times I just want to never let him go. But then it balances out with the moments that I can't take him pooping on the floor one more time!

 It's a diaper invitation for a diaper generating baby shower. My mom is coming for the big day and I'm soooo excited! Can't wait!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love how the invite is shaped like a diaper. So clever! ( I think the paper inside should have been brown...) Ha!

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

Gage totally had that twinkle in his eye like you always did. Wish I could come to your shower!

kelleyplus said...

I got the invite and am soooo excited to come see my little grandson!

kelleyplus said...

I got the invite and am soooo excited to come see my little grandson!