5/13/12

Bunny time

Man that's a face I love so much! He is literally obsessed with the Baxter.

This one shows how the bunny has a skull pattern on his face. Much more fierce looking than he actually is.

This is a pretty obvious post of just the rabbit but he's been a part of everyday since we got him and my blog should show what I've been up to. So it's been a lot of bunny. He got out in the backyard yesterday and I found out that rabbits really do scream. Luckily he wasn't a very fast moving so I had to sneak up on him and lash out just to grab him before he ran away. And he let out the shrillest cry that sent my dog into a fit. She would have been willing to help I'm sure :) But I wanted the rabbit back alive. To her credit the bunny was loose for a few minutes till I noticed and she didn't go after it. And she stayed back while I caught it. However, that does not mean I trust her to be within an inch of him. This rabbit has a problem scratching when you pick him up so I'm hoping I can work him out of it. Gage of course doesn't even care. The thing could scratch off half his skin and he'd still hold on to it. It will be weird if this next kid comes out cautious and a crier. I've always taken in for granted what a life enthusiast Gage is and it makes me love and admire him so much. Nothin' like having a kid who can rough it out when the need arises. Although he continues to go through an anti-babysitting phase. He used to not care about me leaving and now it's like you're asking him to die when I leave the house. Gone are the days of just walking out the door. Now I just walk out the door but I feel sad for Gage and the babysitter. Poor little tyke. Fingers crossed that it's just a phase. And luckily he calms right down when I'm gone but it has made things hard on Cody cause I take off quite a bit for Relief Society stuff and I wish Gage could just be as happy to have his dad. Cody deserves the complete adoration of this next kid so he can find out it's not all that cool. Mostly it involves a lot of clinging and minute spaced demands. Anyway, the video's pretty cute and of course Gage doesn't have pants on. Since the video he's been doing a lot better wearing undies around the house but it means that I'm reminding him to go potty a lot. So it feels like a step back from his independent pottying ability but I just can't have him naked all his life.

No comments: