5/1/12

Week 30 pics of belly and family!

I got a great deal off a groupon to take a photo shoot with my sweet little family before it grows to accommodate the new arrival. I thought these could be some great shots of the belly and the whole family together. And they turned out wonderfully!  
 This is the one I got a bunch of prints of so expect them in the mail family members and if any friends want one just send me your address!


This is my second favorite after the one just above it. Gage looks like he's having a way better time than he actually was.

Also a fun one that totally reminds me of my college days. Heads in a circle :)

This one's the best preggie shot of my belly I think. I was going to have it be an all out pregnancy photo shoot but I decided family pictures are way more fun. I'll just have to get a friend to indulge all my pregnancy picture wants and needs.

I barely had time to pucker for this one. He sure lands a heavy kiss!

The darling men in my life soon to be joined by one!

This is probably going to be the only time this baby in me sits in just the right place for a picture. He, at least, was always ready for the shot!

Gage however was not. No amount of candy promises got him to hold still. These were the best we got!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

They turned out GREAT!! I would die for a good family picture. The second one is my favorite. And can I say how amazing you look?? My goodness, there would be no way I'd do a photo shoot that preggo because my face is so fat, but you look radiant!

Clara said...

Annie, I love the pictures!!!! If you have an extra of the family picture...maybe a small picture...4x6 or 5x7 or whatever...we would love to put one on our picture board in the kitchen!

Leisha said...

The pictures were wonderful! All of you looked so happy, even Gage:)
I cannot wait to get my picture.

Leisha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alisha said...

Super cute pictures!!!