5/21/09

Ok- I know that this isn't a real kid or anything but hey, I don't have a kid so everyone gets to see pictures of our horse. So this is Coco again because the other foal hasn't been born yet. I'm afraid the mare is going to pop she is so huge. Anyway- Coco is doing great and we are working hard to get her used to people (hence the almost forced cuddling we have to put her through). Her little tail and mane are showing signs of being curly, true to her Percheron father, and also has a cute little whinny whenever we show up. In the picture below she even has her legs crossed. Such a Lady! In other news Cody and I have our one year aniversary coming up this Sunday. One whole year! Yeah! And I have this Sunday off! Sweet! Maybe we should all get the flu again in honor of what happened this time last year. I've been watching Cody for signs of kidney stones and so far so good.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to snuggle her!

kelleyplus said...

If you force cuddle her is she more likely to be easier to tame?
She is so beautiful!

Congratulations this Sunday. Do ALOT of "kidney stone free" cuddling yourselves!!!