5/10/09

Work Work and more Work

So here are some more pictures of where I work at. This last week sure was a busy one! Some of the highlights were of course working with the baby bear cubs (and having several new bite marks as a result), tranquilizing a moose, releasing 2 new wolves into the park and making sure they didn't attack anything and last but not least training the bear cubs on electric fences. What a week! Below are some pictures of the grizzlies (Bridger and Bridget), bear cubs and me working on the moose. Don't worry- we were just trimming his hooves. Even moose need a manicure every once and awhile.
I'm also putting in a video of the bear cubs at feeding time. They are usually not this aggressive but we were an hour late getting to them and that's where all the aggression gets let out. They are sleepy and cuddly again once their bellies are full. So other than being dead beat tired I had a lot of fun this weekend. And I got to help plan and run my sister-in-law's baby shower. Congrats Jyl!!! And a happy mothers day to my wonderful mom. What would I do without you!?! Oh yeah- and my birthday happened. 25... that's old! My mom got me a sewing machine and Cody got me clearplay (a special editing dvd player that takes out the bad words in movies) and Leah got me something too but you can call and ask me what that is :)
Love you all and happy mothers day!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the mention of what I got you. Funny girl!!

Anonymous said...

YOu keep us all smiling! We love our little Annie!